Fundraising teams have always had a lot to get right to build revenue strategies and streams for their organization, but they face even greater challenges in today’s competitive, disrupted and unpredictable giving marketplace.
Our team supports fundraising teams at many leading charities, NGOs, and institutions across Ontario and Quebec. Our clients count on our data and implementation specialists to help them enrich and manipulate their data, and produce successful campaigns, events, and stewardship.
Our analytics and research team also helps fundraisers hungry to better understand, predict, and change their donors’ behaviour – by asking and answering the right questions about their donors and their fundraising funnel, and translating insight into stronger campaign and overall performance.
OUR WORK FOR CHARITIES AND FUNDRAISING TEAMS INCLUDES:
DATA QUALITY & ENRICHMENT
- Donor data cleaning and feedback, manual and automated
- National Change of Address (NCOA) processing
- Address accuracy processing
- Deceased identification
- CMA Do Not Contact list & National Do Not Call list
- Demographic data appends (gender, ethnicity, household income, and more)
- Contact data appends (phone, email, and more)
DONOR ACQUISITION & ONBOARDING
- Targeting and data services for direct acquisition campaigns
- New donor welcome packages and insight surveys/mini-surveys
- Second gift program implementation, for direct donors, peer-to-peer donors, and donors acquired through other channels
ACTIVE DONOR CAMPAIGNS
- Campaign data cleaning, updating, and preparation
- Direct mail and cross-channel campaign programming and production
- Advanced personalization and conditional content/creative
- Handwriting and signature simulation, with full personalization
- Unique, dimensional campaign products, premiums, and packages
- Inventory management and order fulfillment for backend premiums
- Invitations, signage, participant materials, recognition materials, and more
- Support for events from charity runs to gala dinners to third party events
DONOR STEWARDSHIP & EXPERIENCE
- Gift and giving milestone recognition packages
- Donor reports and publications
- Donor engagement petition and survey implementation, offline and online
- Lapsed donor exit polls and re-activation programs
ANALYTICS & RESEARCH
- Funnel analyses (acquisition, retention/churn, upgrade)
- Advanced testing and measurement, campaign and cross-campaign
- Donor insight survey, focus group, and interview design, implementation and analysis
- Segmentation and personalization analysis and strategy
- Donor scoring models
“TRICO Evolution is a valuable service provider within CARE’s Direct Mail program. Their professional and knowledgeable team provides us with outstanding service in both data processing and production for our campaigns. Working closely with our team, they always have our best interests at heart while creating the most effective material at the lowest cost. They always support us, even when timelines are tight. And they provide us direction and ideas when we’re venturing into new areas.”
Offline Marketing Officer
“Your data expertise and strategic approach is well ahead of the traditional approach and has improved our net revenue on just about every campaign we’ve done together. In addition, you’ve helped us communicate in a more direct, personal way with each of our donors, talking to them about the things they care most about.”
Manager, Fundraising Campaigns
Canadian Wildlife Federation
“We experienced a significant increase in donations from our appeal and exceeded our original goal. The ability that TRICO Evolution had to analyze our data in order to customize the mailing is what made all the difference. This valuable information will allow the Hospice at Maycourt to build on further appeals.”
Jana L. Rand
Fund Development and Marketing
The Hospice at Maycourt
“TRICO Evolution performs critical supply chain management services for the Legion. For our Poppy Campaign you manufacture the Poppies using state of the art thermo-forming. Additionally 45-50,000 Remembrance Poppy Wreaths are made by your firm annually. Once made, you manage this inventory and fulfill the many thousands of orders efficiently, in a very narrow window of opportunity. All of this work is in addition to the print marketing and tray thermo-forming you provide in producing the promotional materials required to support our Poppy Campaign. Your performance this year, while distributing a record number of Poppies and wreaths, has maintained the high level of service we strive for. It will allow us again to generate the funds we require to provide critical support for Veterans in need. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.”
Director of Supply
Royal Canadian Legion
FIND OUT MORE
Download this overview of our work for fundraising professionals in PDF.
Read our Case Study on how we helped The Hospice at Maycourt to transform a campaign’s net revenue.
CONSULT WITH OUR TEAM
We’re an experienced partner for fundraising, development and advancement teams at many leading Canadian charities, NGOs and institutions, and we’re passionate about helping fundraisers to achieve more.
Contact us to schedule a discussion with our team.
No subpages found.