Our Contract Packaging division is the outsourcing partner of choice of a number of prominent Canadian and U.S. consumer products brands, importers, distributors, and retailers. Since 2000, our team has grown to over 175 full-time employees in over 350,000 square feet of facilities in Montreal, Ottawa, and Vancouver.
Our clients value our multi-disciplinary expertise, our retail marketing insight, and our ability to deliver turnkey solutions for each packaging and marketing project. And they count on our strategic locations and integrated warehousing and logistics capabilities to strengthen their supply chain and retailer support.
Whether you need us to help with packaging concepts, specification and sourcing of materials, complete packaging and logistics for one or more products, and/or assembly of components you provide, we will help you to get to market more quickly and with a stronger retail presence.
OUR CONTRACT PACKAGING FACILITIES
MONTREAL (Laval) (dedicated)
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- The multi-packer of choice for efficient retail order fulfillment
- High-speed, fully automated packaging systems (Vancouver & Montreal)
- Assembly, shrink-wrapping, polybagging, and labelling
- Combo pack solutions, from concept to assembly to retail ready
RETAIL READY & POINT OF PURCHASE
- Retail ready / shelf-ready packaging
- Club store packaging and display
- Point of purchase (POP) displays
- Complete solutions from specification, prototyping and testing to manufacturing, assembly, and retail order fulfillment
PRIMARY PACKAGING PRODUCTS
- Custom clamshells, trays, and blisters
- Custom printed cartons
- Printed packaging, standard to luxury grade
- Special effects printing and decorative finishing
- Turnkey solutions from concept to prototyping to manufacturing
- Fully automated, high speed Sencorp thermoformer
- High precision, cut-in-place capabilities
MATERIALS SOURCING AND SUPPLY
- Global network and expertise in materials and product sourcing
- Films, poly products, corrugated materials, and more
- Full service, from specification consulting and testing to manufacturing and supply management
- Turnkey 3PL provider
- Seamless production, inventory management, and order fulfillment
- Concept development and prototyping
- Sample packages & programs
- Coupons/IRCs and labelling
“Kruger Products L.P. has held a relationship with TRICO Evolution since 2008. During this period the co-packaging service has been reliable and without issue. Additionally, TRICO Evolution delivers value-added concepts that drive continuous improvement to our process. I would not hesitate to recommend the services of TRICO Evolution.”
Kruger Products L.P.
“Without the hard-working team at TRICO Evolution, it would have been a challenge for us to deliver on a major retailer’s request to sell our product in Valentine-themed packaging in large volumes. Working with TRICO meant we could keep our resources focused on what we do best, making some of the world’s finest candies.”
Supply Chain Manager
New England Candy Company / NECCO
“TRICO Evolution took ownership of the part of the puzzle that we needed them to solve. They seamlessly solved our labeling issues and I do not think we would have the label that we have today if it wasn’t for TRICO and their staff taking ownership of the project and putting passion, hard work, and dedication into our business.”
David van Keuln
“TRICO Evolution performs critical supply chain management services for the Legion. For our Poppy Campaign you manufacture the Poppies using state of the art thermo-forming. Additionally 45-50,000 Remembrance Poppy Wreaths are made by your firm annually. Once made, you manage this inventory and fulfill the many thousands of orders efficiently, in a very narrow window of opportunity. All of this work is in addition to the print marketing and tray thermo-forming you provide in producing the promotional materials required to support our Poppy Campaign. Your performance this year, while distributing a record number of Poppies and wreaths, has maintained the high level of service we strive for. It will allow us again to generate the funds we require to provide critical support for Veterans in need. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.”
Director of Supply
Royal Canadian Legion
FIND OUT MORE
Download this overview of our Contract Packaging services in PDF.
Read our Case Study on Sweethearts© Valentine’s Day primary and retail ready packaging for NECCO.
Learn about our Warehousing & Logistics services.
CONSULT WITH OUR CONTRACT PACKAGING TEAM
As a trusted link in the supply chains of leading Canadian and U.S. firms, we understand how much is at stake in choosing a contract packaging provider – and how much value the right provider can add to a client’s products, operations, and revenue.
Contact us to schedule a discussion with our contract packaging specialists.
No subpages found.