Our Printing & Publications division is an ISO and Forest Stewardship Council certified printing services provider with over 70 full-time team members in over 75,000 square feet of facilities in Ottawa, Kingston, and Montreal.
Our team and technology can produce virtually any size, shape, and appearance of printed product imaginable – from a single copy to millions, with competitive unit costs across the board. Together with our kitting and packaging services, warehousing and fulfillment capabilities, and online client portals, we deliver complete business solutions for our clients’ printed communications.
OUR PRINTING & PUBLICATIONS SERVICES
DIGITAL PRINTING / PRINT ON DEMAND
- State-of-the-art black and colour digital presses (all facilities)
- Complete folding, binding, shaping, kitting, and assembly
- Certified specialists in digital colour printing
- Full size, full colour printing presses at our Ottawa and Montreal facilities
- Business forms press at our Montreal facility
- Standard and advanced finishing treatments
- Complete cutting, folding, binding, kitting, and assembly
- One-stop service from production to data, mailing, and distribution
- Specialty covers, wrappers and inserts
- In-house, high-volume perfect binding and slot binding
- Premium binding and packaging for special publications
SPECIAL EFFECTS & DECORATIVE PRINTING
- Creative solutions for high-impact packaging and marketing applications
- Specialty materials, surface treatments, shaping, and folding
- Lenticular and flexographic printing
DATA-DRIVEN PERSONALIZATION / 1:1
- Personalized marketing collateral, publications, and products
- Simple personalization to advanced data-driven content and creative
- Web-to-personalization applications
LARGE FORMAT PRINTING
- High-resolution flatbed and roll-based digital printing
- Wide variety of materials and finishing for different applications
- State-of-the-art digital die-cutting
WAREHOUSING, FULFILLMENT & SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
- Secure warehousing
- Inventory management and tracking
- Secure online ordering
- Order fulfillment, packaging, and mailing or shipping
- Supply management programs with online client portals
ONLINE CLIENT PORTALS
- Secure, dedicated online client portals with access control
- Online personalization and proofing of customized and personalized materials
“Richard Danis and TRICO Evolution have been delivering excellent personalized service to our Council since 2009. We have relied on Richard’s knowledge and guidance on varied projects both large and small – from meeting invitations and corporate materials to annual reports and more. The end result always looks great, is delivered on time and within the quoted price. It is because of our confidence in Richard and the TRICO team that we consider TRICO Evolution to be our #1 go-to printing company!”
Vice President, Corporate Services
Business Council of Canada
“Our team at Natural Food Pantry has developed a great ongoing relationship with Trico, through the one-on-one service of Jamie Simpson. With Jamie and the Trico team, we never have to worry about our printing and marketing needs being met. They are always there for us. They are always on time and on budget. We are delighted to have them as a partner.”
Director of Operations
Natural Food Pantry / R&L Health Food
“CFHI has worked with TRICO Evolution since 2012, and we are never disappointed with the efforts of their team. We entrust a wide variety of print and display projects to the TRICO Evolution team – custom exhibit booths and banner stands for our conferences and forums, our corporate prospectus and special reports, training course diplomas, and more. Steve Hutton manages our day to day communications requirements, and David Shackleton jumps in for special projects and follow ups. TRICO stands behind their work, and it is obvious to us that they look after their people, so they in turn can look after us.”
Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
“My team regularly works with Jamie Simpson and his team at Trico Evolution on a wide variety of print, signage, event, and direct mail projects. We receive exceptional, personalized customer service, and know we can count on them to deliver a quality finished product at the quoted price and within established timelines. It is with a great degree of confidence that we hand off our work to Trico, knowing its staff will work as hard as we did!”
Director, Communications & Outreach
FIND OUT MORE
Download this overview of our Printing & Publications services in PDF.
Read our Case Study on the award-winning enhancements we applied to two publications for the Canadian Department of National Defense.
Visit our Industry Solutions for overviews of how we support clients across the spectrum of sectors and industries.
Learn about our Display & Signage services.
Learn about our Direct & Database Marketing services.
Learn about our Marketing Analytics & Research services.
CONSULT WITH OUR PRINTING & PUBLICATIONS TEAM
As a trusted print communications partner of many leading Canadian companies, organizations, and institutions, we help our clients to get the highest return on their printing investments and to increase their impact.
Contact us to schedule a discussion with our print specialists.
No subpages found.