TRICO Evolution serves clients across Canada and the northern U.S. from our offices in Montreal, Ottawa, Kingston, and Vancouver. We deliver products and services across our six lines of business: contract packaging, warehousing and logistics, display and signage, commercial printing, direct marketing, and marketing analytics and insight.
Many leading Canadian and U.S. businesses and non-profits consider our team an indispensable, go-to partner who can help them deliver superior products, projects, and programs – and achieve superior results.
Founded in 1984, we grew into a leading provider of commercial printing services in eastern Ontario, then launched our Packaging and Logistics division in 2000 – a division whose growth has led to the opening of TRICO Evolution facilities and offices in Montreal and Vancouver.
In 2012, we launched our Marketing Services division, focusing on consumer packaged goods marketing, direct marketing, and marketing analytics and insight. And we we-branded ourselves as TRICO Evolution, to reflect both our own transformation and our ability to help our clients evolve and grow.
In 2013, we launched our Thermoforming division, and were honoured to be chosen by the Royal Canadian Legion as their exclusive partner for their Poppies and their Remembrance Poppy Wreaths.
In 2015, the growth of our Printing & Publications and Direct Marketing divisions continued through our merger with Delta Business Solutions in Ottawa, and through our acquisition of DigiGraphics, a leading provider of print and marketing services based in Kingston, Ontario. We also consolidated all of our Ottawa facilities into one larger facility based on Antares Drive.
In 2016, we are adding a second packaging and logistics facility in Montreal.
As a service provider to some of Canada’s most ambitious companies and non-profits, we understand that the team you choose to work with can make all the difference.
TRICO Evolution has over 240 full-time team members at our offices and facilities in Montreal, Ottawa, Kingston, and Vancouver. Our Packaging & Logistics, Print & Display, and Marketing Services teams are multi-disciplinary, expert teams led by Practice Leads with decades of experience and expertise in their fields.
PACKAGING & LOGISTICS
The team delivering our Contract Packaging services and Warehousing & Logistics services has a wealth of experience in the CPG/FMCG field, serving clients from leading national brands to start-ups. We offer rich expertise in supply chain operations, contract packaging, and retail marketing and display. Our Practice Leads come from both the supplier and client sides – which helps us to more thoroughly understand and meet our clients’ outsourcing needs.
PRINT & DISPLAY
The team providing our Printing & Publications services and Display & Signage services has the breadth and depth of expertise to help our clients get the most from every investment in their printed materials, signage, and displays. And we don’t just stop at the products themselves. We strive to give our clients everything they need around the products, whether it’s an inventory and fulfillment solution or a dedicated online ordering portal.
The team delivering our Direct & Database Marketing services and Marketing Analytics & Research services is a team that has come together from diverse fields – direct mail, data services, marketing agency, and marketing research. We work in a highly collaborative way with our clients and with each other to implement our clients’ campaigns, and to help our clients wrest superior results from their marketing, communications, and fundraising investments.
Read our Client Testimonials for what our clients have to say about the experience and benefits of working with us.
Senior Account Executive, Ottawa Region
Are you an account executive with depth and a strong network in one or more of our lines of business, but who is excited by the opportunity to deliver a wider range of value to existing and new clients? Are you attracted to the idea of joining an established firm with diverse interests and an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have the personal qualities to engage meaningfully with management tier contacts, to strategically cultivate relationships with major accounts, to keep things flowing and friendly in complex engagements, and to ensure that we exceed clients’ expectations?
As a Senior Account Executive on our team, you will establish, develop and maintain relationships with strategically important prospects and clients in eastern Canada and beyond. You will represent our entire range of services to your prospects and clients, lead client consultations and proposals, work with the client service team to deliver a consistently superior customer experience, and ensure that any issues and complaints are resolved promptly and professionally.
Following our strong team approach, you will be backed up by experienced, talented client service coordinators and implementation specialists, so you can focus on initiating and growing relationships. You will pull our business line leads and specialists into work on new opportunities. And you will participate in cross-functional initiatives to research and develop new offerings and to promote these offerings to targeted prospects.
This is a pivotal position in a growing team with national scope and ambitions. The right candidate will play a crucial role in our next phase of growth.
NEW ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Work with the marketing team to identify priority prospects
- Lead research, pursuit of, and presentations to new accounts
- Lead and coordinate proposals to new accounts
- Represent the firm at client sector events
Relationship and Account Growth Lead
- Understand clients’ teams, challenges, goals, needs, and expectations
- Cultivate and oversee client relationships
- Help to ensure that we meet clients’ performance objectives and expectations
- Lead assessment and resolution of problems and issues
- Attend all important meetings with clients
- Identify and lead work on new opportunities to add value to clients’ programs
- Manage fielding of new requests and opportunities with clients
- Consult with clients and team members regarding project objectives, requirements and specifications, timelines, and budgets
- Submit detailed costing requests to the operations team
- Prepare proposals and present to clients
Customer Experience Influencer
- Get the right people involved at the right times to produce the best outcomes for clients
- Monitor work in progress and act as the voice of the client internally, to help ensure that all client work is completed as specified, on time, and within budget
- Facilitate discussion and help the team to solve problems
- Review and approve billing for all assigned clients
- Report monthly client billing and annual projections
- Relevant college/university degree – or equivalent job experience and knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of strategic sales / account management experience in a B2B environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more TRICO Evolution lines of business
- Ability to travel outside Ottawa occasionally (10-20%)
- Your maturity, judgment, and independence of mind are a given
- You have a talent at connecting with people at all levels
- You are business minded, with an ability to analyze, strategize, and plan
- You are a passionate, skillful project manager and solution finder
- You can write highly effective proposals
- You are highly proficient with MS Office applications
TRICO Evolution provides a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate high-performance professionals. Compensation for this position will include a base salary plus commissions, plus other benefits and incentives.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, c/o Tony Rimac, VP Corporate Affairs and Business Development.
National Head Office
47 Antares Drive
Toll Free : 1.877-755-6777
5555 des Rossignols
150-528 Annance Court
Delta, British Columbia
Or email us at email@example.com
|100% Canadian Owned and Operated|