Careers - TRICO Evolution
Senior Account Executive, Ottawa Region
Are you an account executive with depth and a strong network in one or more of our lines of business, but who is excited by the opportunity to deliver a wider range of value to existing and new clients? Are you attracted to the idea of joining an established firm with diverse interests and an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have the personal qualities to engage meaningfully with management tier contacts, to strategically cultivate relationships with major accounts, to keep things flowing and friendly in complex engagements, and to ensure that we exceed clients’ expectations?
As a Senior Account Executive on our team, you will establish, develop and maintain relationships with strategically important prospects and clients in eastern Canada and beyond. You will represent our entire range of services to your prospects and clients, lead client consultations and proposals, work with the client service team to deliver a consistently superior customer experience, and ensure that any issues and complaints are resolved promptly and professionally.
Following our strong team approach, you will be backed up by experienced, talented client service coordinators and implementation specialists, so you can focus on initiating and growing relationships. You will pull our business line leads and specialists into work on new opportunities. And you will participate in cross-functional initiatives to research and develop new offerings and to promote these offerings to targeted prospects.
This is a pivotal position in a growing team with national scope and ambitions. The right candidate will play a crucial role in our next phase of growth.
NEW ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT
- Work with the marketing team to identify priority prospects
- Lead research, pursuit of, and presentations to new accounts
- Lead and coordinate proposals to new accounts
- Represent the firm at client sector events
Relationship and Account Growth Lead
- Understand clients’ teams, challenges, goals, needs, and expectations
- Cultivate and oversee client relationships
- Help to ensure that we meet clients’ performance objectives and expectations
- Lead assessment and resolution of problems and issues
- Attend all important meetings with clients
- Identify and lead work on new opportunities to add value to clients’ programs
- Manage fielding of new requests and opportunities with clients
- Consult with clients and team members regarding project objectives, requirements and specifications, timelines, and budgets
- Submit detailed costing requests to the operations team
- Prepare proposals and present to clients
Customer Experience Influencer
- Get the right people involved at the right times to produce the best outcomes for clients
- Monitor work in progress and act as the voice of the client internally, to help ensure that all client work is completed as specified, on time, and within budget
- Facilitate discussion and help the team to solve problems
- Review and approve billing for all assigned clients
- Report monthly client billing and annual projections
- Relevant college/university degree – or equivalent job experience and knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of strategic sales / account management experience in a B2B environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in one or more TRICO Evolution lines of business
- Ability to travel outside Ottawa occasionally (10-20%)
- Your maturity, judgment, and independence of mind are a given
- You have a talent at connecting with people at all levels
- You are business minded, with an ability to analyze, strategize, and plan
- You are a passionate, skillful project manager and solution finder
- You can write highly effective proposals
- You are highly proficient with MS Office applications
TRICO Evolution provides a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate high-performance professionals. Compensation for this position will include a base salary plus commissions, plus other benefits and incentives.
Please email resumes to email@example.com, c/o Tony Rimac, VP Corporate Affairs and Business Development.